Monday, January 30, 2012

love meets peonies (part II) and pinterest

It's been a while since my last post but that's only because I've been furiously drafting posts behind the scenes that I can hopefully start to publish in the near future. Here is a quick post for now!

I get of ton of my ideas from browsing through magazines and websites. One obvious site that I like to visit is Martha Stewart Weddings. I was scouring the site for inspiration for my new few blog posts and came across a section of the site for peony bouquets! As a follow up to my last post, take a look at the section on Peony Wedding Bouquets.

Another AMAZING site that I like to surf is Pinterest. Ok, I don't just surf ... you can say that I am on this site religiously and pinning like a lunatic! If you aren't familiar with Pinterest, it's basically a "virtual pinboard" where you can collect and share bit and pieces of things that you love. Users can categorize "boards" with labels and create theme-based image boards. You can use Pinterest for just about anything. Say there's an adorable picture you spotted online that you never want to forget, or a perfect recipe you want to try, or a pair of shoes you can't stop thinking about - just pin it!

Signing up for Pinterest is currently via invite-by-email - though I've been hearing that requesting an invite directly from Pinterest isn't yielding prompt responses. If you'd like an invite, reach out to me and I'll be more than happy to send you an invite.

For now, take a look at my profile on Pinterest here.

...until we meet again!








No comments:

Post a Comment