Thursday, February 16, 2012

love meets tartan & sequins

Over the weekend, I had a chance to get together with my old friend, Julia, to do an amateur photo shoot for her blog. Julia and I used to work together at an old ad agency. She and her friend from college started a great blog, Tartan & Sequins, where they write about fashion, style, trends, and decorating. I offered up my amateur photo skills to Julia - I could always take advantage of the chance to practice shooting my DSLR and hone my photo styling.

We took a few different stylized photos which will soon start to be published on the blog. Today's post was about how to stylize a schoolboy blazer. A few previews of the photos are below but definitely do check out Tartan & Sequins for yourself!

P.S. I got to peek in Julia's closet and she has AMAZINGGGGG accessories. Follow her blog and you'll see for yourself.








No comments:

Post a Comment