Tuesday, May 29, 2012

love meets reality tv

My two worlds are colliding - one of my favorite clothing brands, C Wonder, and advertising!

On a recent trip to NYC, my friend Lauren introduced me to the C Wonder store in SoHo. She described it as "if Kate Spade and Tory Burch had a love child ... but sold at Banana Republic prices" and I was TOTALLY sold. Everything is really colorful and the clothes fit me so well - I fell in love immediately. C Wonder is actual the baby of Tory Burch's husband - Chris Burch.

ACCESSORY HEAVEN!


 
Then in comes the new show on AMC, The Pitch. Its a reality TV show centered around the creative pitch process at advertising agencies. Two agencies go head to head in pitching for the creative business of brands. I've sat through my fair share of creative briefings and presentations so its a lot of fun for me to watch.

Check out the preview of the C Wonder episode airing on Sunday, June 11th. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment